Posted on August 8, 2023Active
We need artisan and business vendors to join over 4000 attendees for a day of Kosher BBQ and community togetherness. Select “bid” to apply.
Please enter: Business name, Contact name, Business address (If applicable), City, State, Zip, Phone, Web address, email, a description of the wares you plan to sell, and any electricity needs.
Artisan & Nonprofit fee: $180
Brick & Mortar fee: $300
Kosher Food Vendor fee: $600
Tent not included
● Booth set up will begin at 8:00 a.m. and MUST BE COMPLETED before 10:00 a.m.
● Artisan Vendor staff is required to park all vehicles in the spaces designated for exhibitors’ parking. Once equipment is unloaded, vehicles MAY NOT be parked adjacent to your booth! PLEASE PARK ONLY IN SPACES DESIGNATED FOR VENDORS.
● Your booth MUST BE STAFFED FOR THE ENTIRE FOUR (4) HOURS of the event.
● Cleanup will begin at 3:00 p.m., when you may then begin removal of your equipment. Vehicles will not be allowed to enter the event area for cleanup prior to 4:00 p.m. or until deemed safe by the event coordinators.
● Crowds are expected to be large; based upon prior experience we expect over 4000 people to attend throughout the duration of the event.
**All vendors subject to additional guidelines and requirements to be announced in advance or on the day of the Competition.
ITEMS/SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED
One vendor booth, located within the Vendor Village, which shall consist of the following:
● One (1) 6 foot table (Extra tables are available for $15 each payable with registration fee)
● Two (2) folding chairs.
● Electric power supply, as requested, in limited availability.
● Trash removal.
● Traffic management and security patrols.
● Event promotion/advertising.
● Vendor logo (if provided) and contact information will be displayed on www.TheAtlantaKosherBBQ.com website.
There are no bids yet.